Terms and Conditions
By participating in this event, participants are deemed to have agreed to and accepted the following terms and conditions.
- Each participant can only register one event account.
- Each time the QR code is scanned to record the location, the system will lock the location information of the mobile phone and participants will not be able to use the same mobile phone to record the location information in another account.
- Upon the end of the event, participants who have completed the required number of checkpoint can redeem the respective rewards. Each eligible participant can only redeem rewards for once.
- Reward souvenirs are limited and might be given out according to the time of completion of the required number of checkpoint. The organiser reserves the right to change the reward souvenirs.
- Participants who do not collect their reward souvenirs within the designated time will be deemed to have automatically forfeited their eligibility for redemption, and will not be able to collect the souvenirs afterwards.
- This is a voluntary event and the organiser designs the event with safety as the principle. Participants should plan a suitable route to reach the checkpoints based on their own physical ability, and should ensure that they have sufficient physical capacity to participate in the event. Participants are responsible for their own safety and the organiser will not be held responsible for any accidents caused by the negligence of participants or their lack of personal fitness. Participants may arrange for their own insurance if necessary.
- The name of affiliation should not contain any content that is obscene, violent, pornographic, defamatory, indecent, disparaging, controversial or inappropriate. The organiser reserves the right to delete any name of affiliation that is deemed inappropriate at any time without prior notice.
- The organiser reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the event at any time without prior notice by posting them on the event website.
- The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify any participants or group, and terminate the related account(s), or retract any rewards from a participant or group that it believes has breached any of these terms and conditions.
- In case of any dispute, the decision of the organiser shall be final.